Huwebes, Hunyo 14, 2012

Double Rule

It was quite sometime when I decided to have my own blog site. From the time I saw a friend of mine who religiously stating his ideas and opinions through his blog site, I have been eager to make my own. I really admire the way he expresses his thoughts into writing and that made me realize that learning is indeed at its finest upon expressing one's thoughts.

It came down to the agony of thinking for a good (if not the best) name for my blog site. I don't want to sound stupid for having a name similar to that of my friend. But with all honesty, I find his a good one.

It has been months of thinking for a good name until one accounting terminology crossed my mind. Yup! It's been my profession. It is but proper of incorporating it with my blog site. And so the birth of DOUBLE RULE.

Accounting dictionary defines DOUBLE RULE as the double line drawn under an amount when the amounts above are totals and no other entries will be made.

We are using it to signify the total among the totals, the sum of all the sums, the difference of all the differences, the product of all the products and perhaps the peak of all the calculations. It is further used to highlight the climax of the solution.

And so by stating all my thoughts in writing through my blogs, indeed I am double ruling the important opinions and ideas that crosses my mind. I double rule all that for me needs to be expressed even through this blog - all that I have sum up, all that I have differentiated, all that I have accounted for in my life.

With that welcome to my blog. And I just don't rule, I double rule.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento